Cyber Security Threats and Challenges Facing Human Life
Cyber Security Threats and Challenges Facing Human Life provides a comprehensive view of the issues, threats, and challenges that are faced in the cyber security domain. This book offers detailed analysis of effective countermeasures and mitigations. The financial sector, healthcare, digital manufacturing, and social media are some of the important areas in which cyber-attacks are frequent and cause great harm. Hence, special emphasis is given to the study and analysis of cyber security challenges and countermeasures in those four important areas.
• Discusses the prominence of cyber security in human life
• Discusses the significance of cyber security in the post-COVID-19 world
• Emphasizes the issues, challenges, and applications of cyber security mitigation methods in business and different sectors
• Provides comphrension of the impact of cyber security threats and challenges in digital manufacturing and the internet of things environment
• Offers understanding of the impact of big data breaches and future trends in data security
This book is primarily aimed at undergraduate students, graduate students, researchers, academicians, and professionals who are interested in exploring their research and knowledge in cyber security domain.
- 2023 selection and editorial matter
- Book Quality:
- CRC Press
- Date of Addition:
- Computers and Internet, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.