The Enriched Classics series offers readers such features as:
* A concise introduction that gives the reader important background information
* A chronology of the author's life and work
* A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
* An outline of key themes and plot points to help guide the reader's own interpretations
* Detailed explanatory notes
* Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern perspectives on the work
* Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
* A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
[This text is listed as an example that meets Common Core Standards in English language arts in grades 11-12 at http://www.corestandards.org.]
- 2009 Simon &amp; Schuster
- Book Quality:
- Simon & Schuster
- Date of Addition:
- Literature and Fiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.