Publishing for Impact
Publishing research content can be a difficult task to undertake along with other academic activities. This book addresses how newer researchers can proactively plan, write, promote and disseminate their work, and increase their chances of both academic citation and real-world impact. It focuses on how to:
• Attract diverse audiences to your work,
• Find value in peer review processes,
• Produce multiple content from one research work,
• Use multiple media such as blogs and webinars to increase output.
This useful resource supports you to disseminate your work and offers forward-thinking ways to take control of your publishing processes, to enhance academic knowledge, societal impact, and the value of your research.
- 2020 Dawn Duke, Pam Denicolo and Erin Henslee
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Nonfiction, Social Studies,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.