Understanding Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education in Secondary Schools
This book provides an overview essential for a proper understanding of effective approaches to PSHE education in secondary education and the valuable role it can play in promoting the health and wellbeing of adolescents.
· The importance and scope of PSHE education
· The theory and research evidence for effective practice in the secondary school
· School structures which support effective teaching and learning in PSHE education
· Assessment for, and of, learning in PSHE education
· The role of visiting experts in PSHE education
· Overlaps with pastoral and therapeutic support
- 2017 Jenny McWhirter, Nick Boddington and Jenny Barksfield, 2
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.