Making the Most of Your Placement
A new addition to the SAGE Study Skills series, this book is an invaluable resource for any business and management student intending to do a work placement as part of their degree. The text provides practical and thorough advice to help students select, prepare and navigate through organizational life.
- The book covers every step of the work placement process, from planning, making contact and interviewing, through to reflective learning and how to make the most of the placement experience and the opportunities it presents for future careers;
- Each chapter features testimonials from students who have done placement years, offering experiences and advice;
- Checklists to help students cover every consideration for commencing on their placement;
- An extensive list of useful websites and contacts, as well as further reading suggestions.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university.
- 2009 Peoplevalued Partnership Ltd.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.