Miller & Levine Biology (Oregon Edition)
Miller & Levine Biology offers educators an unprecedented opportunity to address the needs of today's classroom in a fresh new way with:
- Integrated inquiry throughout each lesson
- Engaging visuals that enhance instruction
- The next-generation of digital instruction built for 21st Century learners
- Differentiated instruction and accessible content that helps to address all types and levels of learners. The text encourages inquiry-based discovery by asking students to think like scientists through a variety of organizing principles and features.
- 2011 Pearson Education, Inc., or its affiliates
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Nonfiction, Science, Textbooks,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.