Grammar for Writing, Common Core Enriched Edition, Grade 8
• Provides instruction and practice in key Common Core writing genres. Supplies lessons for writing narrative, argumentative, and informational responses.
• Promotes learning with student-friendly lessons that include succinct explanations, clear examples, and numerous opportunities for practice. Builds mastery of grammar, usage, and mechanics skills with rich practice in the context of students' own writing.
• Applies grammar and writing skills to real-life writing tasks Increases in difficulty, sophistication, and rigor with more lessons, grammar content, and writing expectations grade by grade.
• Consistently focuses on the six writing traits.
• Is divided into two parts: Part I addresses core writing skills and the writing process and Part II focuses on teaching grammar, usage, and mechanics skills and strategies.
- 2014 Sadlier
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.