Presenting Statistical Results Effectively
Perfect for any statistics student or researcher, this book offers hands-on guidance on how to interpret and discuss your results in a way that not only gives them meaning, but also achieves maximum impact on your target audience. No matter what variables your data involves, it offers a roadmap for analysis and presentation that can be extended to other models and contexts.
Focused on best practices for building statistical models and effectively communicating their results, this book helps you:
- Find the right analytic and presentation techniques for your type of data
- Understand the cognitive processes involved in decoding information
- Assess distributions and relationships among variables
- Know when and how to choose tables or graphs
- Build, compare, and present results for linear and non-linear models
- Work with univariate, bivariate, and multivariate distributions
- Communicate the processes involved in and importance of your results.
- 2022 Robert Andersen and David Armstrong
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.