Nonlinear Science and Complexity
This book contains selected papers of NSC08, the 2nd Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity, held 28-31 July, 2008, Porto, Portugal. It focuses on fundamental theories and principles, analytical and symbolic approaches, computational techniques in nonlinear physics and mathematics.
Topics treated include
* Chaotic Dynamics and Transport in Classic and Quantum Systems
* Complexity and Nonlinearity in Molecular Dynamics and Nano-Science
* Complexity and Fractals in Nonlinear Biological Physics and Social Systems
* Lie Group Analysis and Applications in Nonlinear Science
* Nonlinear Hydrodynamics and Turbulence
* Bifurcation and Stability in Nonlinear Dynamic Systems
* Nonlinear Oscillations and Control with Applications
* Celestial Physics and Deep Space Exploration
* Nonlinear Mechanics and Nonlinear Structural Dynamics
* Non-smooth Systems and Hybrid Systems
* Fractional dynamical systems
- 2010 Springer
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.